Become a Member of the Irish Information Security cluster
Working together connects the three pillars of the infosecurity cluster—Irish companies, multinational companies and third level colleges—supported by the development agencies of IDA and Enterprise Ireland:
- Exclusive invitations to Industry workshops and forums
- Intelligence sharing on risks, regulation and developments in the sector and in the technology
- Interactions among companies, and between companies and colleges, in technology, research and marketing.
- Talent acquisition and careers in Cybersecurity
- Partnering prospects for international markets
- Dedicated company profile on the ISI website and use of ISI logo on your company site
How to join
If you are a –
- Irish or multinational company with a base in Ireland providing infosecurity technology,
- Research institute developing infosecurity technology,
- Third level college providing education in information security,
- Industry association supporting the industry,
- Individual operating as a consultant, service provider, student or graduate in cybersecurity
We want to hear from your. Follow one or more of the following:-
Subscribe to our blog for all the latest news, events and industry articles.
Connect with Infosecurity Ireland on social media.
“As a result of being an ISI member and attending the first Research meets Indigenous meeting, Detica joined the Industrial Advisory Board of CSIT at Queens University Belfast.”
Edward Doyle, Head of Compliance Solutions, Detica